Spring Fun List

Monday, February 21, 2022

I know that we are being teased with this tiny bit of warm weather & I intend on fully ignoring the snow in the forecast in hopes that it will change its mind. The kids played outside for a couple hours this morning and I opened up a couple windows to let the fresh air in. I am ready for spring! SOOO ready!
 


The kids helped me come up with a list of activities to do as soon as it warms up. I may not ever get them inside once the weather changes, but that is totally okay with me.

SPRING

make mud pies
start seeds
fly kites
make flower bombs
build an outdoor fort
go to the farmers market
eat breakfast outside
go fishing
make a nature craft
pick wildflowers
bake a pie
go for a hike
play barefoot outside
color with chalk
go birdwatching
drive with the windows down

Note that last one...the kids LOVE to drive around with the windows down & music blasting. They call it  kid power, and they request it every time we get in the car. 

What warm weather activities are you looking forward to? 














You Might Also Like

0 comments