I am LOVING...Custom iPhone Cases

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Most of you know that I am a big fan of adding personal touches to just about everything! That is why I am in love with Shutterfly and their custom iPhone cases! (Moms, I really think these are going to make the top of your Mother's Day wish list!) I am always looking for a cute phone case, and these are as cute as they come! There are so many reason's to love them...there are a variety of lovely colors and designs, you can add your favorite photos to make it extra special (the photographer in me is just smitten with adding photos to phone cases), AND you can add personalized text! My favorite is the Knitted and Nice case, but it is really hard to pick a favorite...seriously, check them out! 



I cannot wait to get one of these! Which one is your favorite? 

Here are some interesting facts about iPhone cases! I had to laugh when I saw that 13% of people have dropped their iPhone in the toilet...I definitely did that! What can I say...it was not my proudest moment! 


This infographic is provided to you by Shutterfly, a leader provider of photo books, custom iPhone cases & more!

Note: Photo and infographic courtesy of Shutterfly. Opinions courtesy of me! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments