Planted

Thursday, April 11, 2013

You know that I have been really been wanting to plant something pretty in the little planters outside my house. Well, I could fight that desire any longer. However, there have been some looming storms in the forecast, and I thought it would be better to plant something inside. SO...I went to Wal-Mart and got some new little planters, some paint, and plants of course! I picked out 2 succulents ($2.50 each) and a couple of the smallest planters that I could find ($.50-$2.00 each). I painted the planters the same way that I did my outdoor planters (if you are looking for a quick and easy DIY, this is great). The succulents wouldn't really fit into the larger planter, but I just placed some rocks in the bottom (problem solved). I also placed a coffee filter in between the rocks and soil. 




Dane is pretty sure that I will be able to kill these, but I am going to do my best to keep them going! I really like looking at them on the kitchen window, but they may get moved into the office when it is all done!

You Might Also Like

0 comments