Summer Dreamin' and My New Favorite App

Wednesday, May 15, 2013


Warmer weather has me dreaming of summer fun, and this summer I plan on having A LOT of it! I am longing for countless hours in the sun with my husband and our friends. I am hoping to go on picnics, take a trip to the zoo, hang out at the lake, and of course...go support my hubby at some of his truck pulls! I have a whole list of things that I want to do! (I also have a few things on my list for the winter, but that is for another time) This summer is going to be filled with some Fletcher family fun! Plus we will be welcoming a sweet new nephew in August, and we just can't wait! There is a lot of excitement to look forward to! 

Okay...that is enough wishing time away (after all, I do love spring). It is time to tell you about my new favorite app! A Beautiful Mess is one of the coolest photo apps I have ever used! Trust me...I have used a lot of photo apps! There are some pretty awesome features that you should really check out for yourself! Plus the app was created by the girls from one of my favorite blogs, A Beautiful Mess. I am sure you will see some pretty awesome pictures in the future! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments