Valentine's Day DIY

Thursday, February 06, 2014

Valentines day is around the corner, and I am so excited! I have already put together of some of my Valentine's Day favorites, but I also wanted to do some DIY! This is the only time of year that I can decorate the whole house with pink and get away with it. (I don't acutally decorate the whole house...but I could!) Last year I did this quick little project, but this year I wanted to do something a little more crafty!

I loved the way that Hattie's baby blanket turned out, and I knew I wanted to use the same technique on something (much smaller) for a Valentine's Day project. I decided to make a pillow. I have made pillows in the past, and I thought that it would be a pretty simple project.





It is the perfect pop of Valentine's Day! (Now I just have to convince Dane that it should stay out all year! Just kidding...well, sort of!)

You Might Also Like

0 comments