Pancake Squares

Friday, June 19, 2015

I am usually rushing out the door in the morning, and I don't really have time to make breakfast in between changing diapers and getting myself together! So, I am always on the lookout for some simple breakfasts that I can grab at the last minute. 

I found this recipe on Pinterest, and knew that I was going to have to try them. I love pancakes, but you have to watch over them, and flip them, and it just takes a lot of time. These pancake squares were super simple, and didn't take more than 10 minutes to prepare! 



Ingredients:
2 cups of pancake mix (I use Bisquick)
2/3 cup of milk
2 eggs (I used flaxseed as a substitute)
1/2 cup of maple syrup

Extra goodies: (optional)
Blueberries
Chocolate Chips
Cinnamon & Sugar

Directions:
Preheat your oven to 350º. Mix pancake mix, milk, eggs, and syrup together. Pour mixture into nonstick brownie pan (you could also use a muffin pan...pancake muffins sound yummier anyway!) Add your desired goodies. Bake for 15 minutes.

See, I told you it was easy! Plus they taste amazing, and make your whole house smell like pancakes! YUM! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments