Toddler Favorites

Monday, May 09, 2016

Having a toddler is quite an adventure! Now that Rowan is walking, babbling, and eating real food our lives have gotten a lot more entertaining...to say the least. And while some things are much easier, there a few things that have become a bit tricky. Luckily, there are some products out there that make life with a toddler a little less complicated, and a whole lot more fun...if that is even possible! :)


Boon Snug: These silicone, universal lids are amazing. I was kind of skeptical when I ordered them, because we haven't had much luck with "leak proof" cups. These have been wonderful, and I love that they go on almost any cup! They work great with the KALAS tumbler from IKEA (which are another favorite)! Oh, and did I mention that they are dishwasher safe!?

Babylit Board Books: Reading is still one of Rowan's favorite activities. There is a great selection of kids books, but some of our very favorites are the Babylit. They are fun primer books with beautiful illustrations, which this momma loves!

Ubbi: We are still raving about the Ubbi diaper pale! I will admit, I thought that the price was a bit high, but it is worth every penny! I love that it uses regular garbage bags and it blocks the odor so well! Plus, now that Rowan is walking and more curious than ever, the built in lock has really come in handy!

Pajamas: Okay, this isn't really specific to a certain kind or brand, but kid pajamas are the cutest things ever. Maybe it has something to do with Saturday morning snuggle sessions or Rowan's leg rolls in PJ shorts...oh my goodness! Gap always has an adorable selection!

Step Stool: This is a great tool when it is time to start teaching things like hand washing and teeth brushing. I personally love this stool from IKEA, and I am actually planning a little DIY with it very soon! I will be sure to share!

Now, if someone would just come up with some kind of poop detector that would warn me right before Rowan decides to go in the bathtub...because that has happened...twice.

I would love to hear what your favorite products are!

You Might Also Like

0 comments