DIY Laundry Scent Boosters

Thursday, September 08, 2016

I used to love store bought scent boosters. However, over the years we have been trying to eliminate toxins from our laundry routine. We switched to a natural laundry detergent, tossed our dryer sheets, and I just thought I would live without the little smelly goods that I tossed in the washer. Then I found a recipe for DIY scent boosters, and my chore has been made slightly more enjoyable! 


It is super simple to make! Just add 30 drops of your favorite essential oils to 2 cups of epsom salt. Mix it together in a bowl and let it dry for a couple of hours before storing it in a glass container. When it is time to do laundry, just add a tablespoon to the washer with your detergent. Young Living's Purification Essential Oil is always a good choice when it comes to laundry. I have also used lavender and a combination of Northern Lights Black Spruce + Cedarwood (we pretty much just smelled like lumberjacks...in a good way, of course)!

You Might Also Like

0 comments