Waiting for Some Blooms

Monday, April 08, 2013

I have been itching to plant something for the last few weeks, and this warmer isn't helping. I took down my winter-ish wreath down on the first day of Spring, and I got out my awesome planters (you can check out the DIY here). Dane likes to call them the circles of death, but I don't know how he thought anything was going to live in last summer's heat! Let's be real...it was HOT! Anyway, I really want to plant some pretty little flowers in those pots! I loved the flowers that I picked out last year, but I may go with something different. I would love any suggestions on what flowers would be good in lots of sunlight! I really don't want a repeat of last year. 

In other news, it is day 10 for my friendship bread! I will be filling you in on all of the details soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments